What you need is just time, curiosity, and of course, patience to sample out many nylon gun belt reviews.
Sampling out several reviews saves you the stress and disappointments that come with purchasing a wrong nylon gun belt.
I will take you through reviews of six nylon gun belts that I believe are of the most superior quality in the market.
I will discuss the features and benefits of each of the six nylon gun belt reviews, highlighting their pros and cons, with hope to help you settle for your ideal nylon gun belt.
Top 6 Nylon Gun Belts: Comparison
|5.11 TDU 1.5-Inch Belt||5.11||black||9.6 ounces||Check Price|
|BLACKHAWK! 41VT1 Instructor’s Gun Belt||BLACKHAWK!||black||1 pounds||Check Price|
|5.11 Tactical Trainer 1 1/2-Inch Belt||5.11||black||1 pounds||Check Price|
|Elite CO Shooters Belt with Cobra Buckle, 1.5″||Elite Survival Systems||black||1 pounds||Check Price|
|Uncle Mike’s Off-Duty and Concealment Nylon OT ITP Holster||Uncle Mike’s Tactical||black||11.2 ounces||Check Price|
|MISSION ELITE Heavy Duty Tactical Web Belt||MISSION ELITE||black||6.4 ounces||Check Price|
Best Picks Of Nylon Gun Belt
#1: 5.11 TDU 1.5-Inch Belt Review
- The 5.11 Tactical Belt is built for military and law enforcement and converts to a tie down, carry strap, or emergency harness. Trainer belt is the consistent choice of law enforcement professionals and tested tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs.
- Stainless Steel belt buckle is finished in matte stainless or black. This heavy duty tactical belt is made with ultra strong nylon mesh and fade and rip resistant. Each 5.11 tactical belt contains heavy stitch reinforcements.
- Tactical Belt measures 1 1/2 inches and comes in small, medium, large, Xtra Large, 2XL, and 3XL belt sizes. Our tactical belts run small we recommend that you order 1 size up.
- Tactical Trainer are military style tactical belts for men and women, law enforcement, army, patrol, and are perfect for use as a work belt, everyday nylon belt, or gun belt. Not only functional, but our tactical belts are comfortable
- WHY 5.11 - Apparel that is built for your environment. 5.11 creates products for both professionals and consumers that embody our mission to create purpose-built tactical gear for the most demanding missions. Always Be Ready
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links (#ad) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis nylon gun belt is a masterpiece you should, or rather must have at the back of your mind while sampling out the best nylon gun belts for yourself.
This belt has got several unique yet amazing features; it will surely not disappoint you.
I know you hate hearing the metallic alarm going off you pass below it. To save you the fuss, why not try this 5.11 TDU 1.5-inch belt?
It will save you the stress because it is designed with a non-metallic buckle.
With this belt, no more pinches, reactions of the metals on your skin and the occasional cuts of the metallic buckles.
This plastic buckle is comfortable and also prevents you from the cold feeling of the metallic buckle on your skin.
With 5.11 TDU 1.5 inch belt, you will permanently forget the heavyweight of ordinary nylon belts.
You know that annoying feeling that comes with heavy belts? The one that makes you feel like you are carrying a load around your waist. Well, with this belt, the weighty belts will be a thing of the past.
This belt can be converted to a tie down or a secondary carrying strap. In addition, it can be used in different and varied environments.
The buckle of this nylon gun belt is strong and durable, despite being non-metallic. The belt itself does not fade and is rip resistant. It is made of heavy duty nylon webbing.
If you travel a lot, this nylon gun belt will suit you well. It gives you a perfect fit so you don’t have to keep adjusting it.
#2: Blackhawk! 41vt1 Instructor’s Belt Review
- Manufactured by ATK
- Parachute-grade buckles and adapters
- 1.5” webbing (7000-lb. tensile strength)
- Polyethylene spine that supports gun holsters and equipment
- Hook and loop that secures running end
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links (#ad) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis is another nylon gun belt that is worth your money. It is made of polyethylene. It has amazing features that will have you recommend people to purchase it.
This nylon gun belt holds you trouser, gun and other equipment like a newspaper in position.
With this belt, no more worries of making constant adjustments to your belt to keep the gun and trouser in position.
To add extra support to the gun and other equipment, Blackhawk! 41VT1 instructor’s belt has got holsters that ensure your guns are held in position.
Looking for a nylon gun belt to pull off both official and casual looks? A nylon gun belt to use on all your trousers, be it jeans, khaki or any other trousers without looking ridiculous?
Look no further, Blackhawk! 41VTI instructor’s belt is the belt for you.
This belt has got hook and loop at its edges. This prevents the materials from being pulled off or tangling making the belt durable.
You can get this gun belt if you are looking for something that will suit both casual and duty wear. It gets along well with jeans and khakis and gives you comfort all day long.
#3: 5.11 Tactical Trainer 1 1/2-Inch Belt Review
- RESILIENT CONSTRUCTION - Specially crafted using ultra-strong Nylon mesh with heavy stitch reinforcements for extra durability made suitable for any tough situation.
- HIGH-PERFORMING BELT - Designed with stainless steel buckle strategically tested for tensile strength up to 5.11 lbs. It converts to a tie down, carry strap, or emergency harness for maximum use.
- SUPERIOR TACTICAL USE - Built for operational or recreational outdoor activities. Its design is made to minimize discomfort while providing exceptional and reliable functionality.
- ENHANCED DESIGN - Reinforced to offer a fade- and rip-resistant structure that allows every wearer to use this accessory during a hike, mission, and other outdoor activities.
- SIZE AND COLOR AVAILABILITY - Exclusively designed by 5.11 Tactical. This belt is offered in sizes Small to 4XL in Charcoal, Black, Coyote, TDU Green, Tundra, and Sandstone.
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links (#ad) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe worst thing that you can experience when carrying your gun is having a belt that sags hence losing its shape.
If you do not want to go through such trouble, get the 5.11 Tactical Trainer 1 1/2-Inch Belt. This is one of the most durable and functional gun belts on the market today.
The gun belt brags of a heavy-duty row stitching make that makes it very firm to support your holster and other gear without sagging.
It also has a solid cut stainless steel buckle that is very strong. This low-profile buckle has a rating of 6,000 lb.
The belt can hold off duty holsters well while still maintain its original shape. Users of this gun belt also love its durable nylon webbing locks and the Velcro locking system that makes it very easy to use.
This nylon gun is fade and rip resistant. It maintains its original color even after many years of use. Again, it can convert to a tie down, emergency harness or a carry strap.
If you are looking for quality nylon gun belt that does its job perfectly well, the 5.11 Tactical Trainer is a nice pick. It does a great job in holding holster well and in place.
#4: Elite CO Shooters Belt with Cobra Buckle, 1.5″ Review
- 1.5 inch heavy-duty nylon webbing construction
- Stiffened to support holsters, pouches, and more
- 1.5 inch Cobra buckle exceeds mil spec guidelines for dust/sand/salt water
- Made in the USA
- Medium: 32 inch - 38 inch
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links (#ad) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe best nylon gun belt should be able to hold your gear in the safest way possible. If you need such a gun, the Elite CO Shooters Belt is purposely made for you.
This is a top-notch gun belt made by one of the top brands. You can get the gun in different colors and sizes to suit your requirements.
The gun has a heavy duty mil-spec nylon webbing construction that assures you of many years of use. You can depend on this one to hold your holsters, pouches and other things.
It also has a reinforced stitching meaning that it doesn’t get loose even after many years of use.
This USA made gun belt has a 1.5-inch cobra buckle that exceeds the mil-spec requirements for saltwater, sand, and dust.
You can use it in any place without compromising stability and comfort.
For those people looking for an affordable nylon gun belt for everyday use, this one suits you because it has a strong construction to withstand daily use.
#5: Uncle Mike’s Off-Duty and Concealment Nylon OT ITP Holster Review
- Styled after traditional rescue/riggers belts
- Belt color is Ranger green to match a variety of Pants, uniforms or tactical gear
- Polymer reinforcement, sandwiched between two layers of rugged Nylon offers rigid gun and accessory support
- 1.5 inches wide
- Based on the classic rescue or riggers belt
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links (#ad) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIWhether you carry your gun during your daily routine or work purposes, investing in the best gun belt is very crucial.
You want a quality gun belt that can hold your gun and holster in a stable manner. Not all gun belts can do that but with the Uncle Mike’s Off-Duty belt, you get all those and much more.
This belt has a durable nylon construction to assure you of a longer use. This construction is also reinforced with a polymer insert to add on the durability.
Unlike other gun belts, this nylon gun doesn’t roll over which keeps you uncomfortable. It doesn’t matter how heavy the holster is, the gun is strong enough to support even the heaviest holster.
The gun is ideal for tactical, completion or concealed carry. It has the ability to support heavy holster and gun without compromising comfort and durability.
#6: MISSION ELITE Heavy Duty Tactical Web Belt Review
- Heavy Duty Quality: The tactical belts for men are made from stiffened, 2-ply, non-abrasive nylon webbing for comfortable IWB and OWB carry without rolling over.
- No Metal: A solid polymer buckle keeps this webbing belt free of metals, making it ideal for avoiding those frustrating airport and security delays.
- Practical: Designed with extreme conditions in mind, these 1.5" nylon belts for men are made to handle everyday carry, military and tactical training, outdoor survival, hunting, and more.
- Convenient Options: Our Riggers belt comes in 3 colors (black, green, coyote tan), a variety of sizes to accommodate 28" to 50" waists, and without holes for a fully adjustable, custom fit.Convenient Options: Our Riggers belt comes in 3 colors (black, green, coyote tan), a variety of sizes to accommodate 28" to 50" waists, and without holes for a fully adjustable, custom fit.
- Versatile: Suitable for EMTs, first responders, and law enforcement, this mens tactical belt can hold firearms, work tools, hunting gear, holsters, and other essentials with confidence.
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links (#ad) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAll nylon gun belts are not designed the same. If you are looking for a belt that is thick and strong as compared to other belts, then try the MISSION ELITE Heavy Duty Tactical Web Belt and you will be impressed.
This is a top quality gun belt made with a strong nylon construction to guarantee you with the best quality.
It has two layers of nylon webbing and this makes it strong than other nylon belts so it can withstand daily use.
Do you love concealing your carry? If you do, then belt best suits you. It is an ideal pick for pouches, holsters and other things.
This belt is rated top to carry different survival equipment without sagging, bending or losing its shape.
If you are a police officer, security guard, utility worker, paintball and airsoft player, you can benefit a lot from having this gun belt.
The belt is ideal for people who want everyday carry nylon gun belt that conceals your carry. It is sturdy enough to hold heavy tools.
What Is the Best Nylon Gun Belt?
How do you determine a particular gun belt is better than the other? With the many types of nylon belt guns available, picking the right can be a chore.
However, if you know some of the things that comprise the best gun belt, choosing becomes a simple process.
The first thing that you need to check is the type of stitching. Look for a nylon gun belt with a super strong nylon mesh material.
It should have a reinforced stitching so that it can serve you for many years. Go for a highly rated material, and you will enjoy wearing the belt.
Another great consideration is the color. Of course, you do not want a belt that is brightly colored to attract attention.
If you want to conceal your carry, go for flat colors like black and brown.
Other things that make up the best nylon belt include comfort, a buckle that is easy to use, ability to wear it all day whether in casual or uniform among others.
Leather Gun Belt Vs Nylon Gun Belt
Nylon gun belts tend to be a little weaker as compared to leather gun belts. However, there are very many formulas of the nylon gun belts.
Some of the kinds of nylon can be engineered to make very tough gun belts that are comparable to the leather gun belts
Furthermore, most leather belts have been durable compared to the nylon gun belts. But this is just, again dependable on the formula of the nylon used to make your gun belt.
The leather gun belts feel a little heavier than the nylon gun belts. But heaviness is not a factor that should convince you to settle for a gun belt.
A gun belt should just be stiff and tough enough to hold your pants, your guns, holster, and other equipment like magazines in position.
The leather gun belts are rigid and feel tighter at the waist, unlike nylon gun belts. However, some nylon gun belts are tougher than the others.
If you need tighter nylon belts, you have a variety of choice.
However, if you are a plastic, or any other nonmetallic buckle, because of the effects that come when some meals come in contact with your skin, then you will definitely have to go for some of the nylon gun belts that have plastic buckles. All the leather gun belts I know have a metallic buckle.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nylon Gun Belt
Q: I am in the police force. Can a nylon gun belt work effectively for me while I am at work?
A: The answer is yes, nylon gun belts will work effectively both in work and casual settings. It will hold you work trousers up properly and support your gun and other additional equipment like handcuffs without any problem. So go ahead, try out nylon gun belts at work.
Q: How do I get the right measurement in order to purchase the correct nylon gun belt?
A: It is very important to get a nylon belt that fits you well. Measure the current belt so that you can know the right size.
Q: Are nylon gun belts durable?
A: Yes. These gun belts have a reinforced stitching that makes them very strong and durable. They are also very comfortable for everyday use.
I know it will be a simple task to choose the best nylon gun belt. If you compare the features and benefits of the above belts, you can make a wise purchase and choose the best belt that you prefer.
I recommend the MISSION ELITE Heavy Duty Tactical Web Belt among the above nylon gun belts not only because of its two layers of premium quality but also because of its ability to meet the needs of many users.
Anybody looking for a sturdy and durable nylon gun belt can choose this one and get the satisfaction you need.