Do you want to acquire a safe with a very smooth lock operation to secure your handgun?
I have one of the best safes from Liberty that I would recommend to anyone looking for a convenient safe. Read my liberty hdx 250 review, and I believe at the end of it, you will be convinced that this is a quality safe.
The thing about safes is that their usefulness is endless. You can use them to store expensive jewelry, lots of cash, documents or other priceless things you may own.
So, whether you have kids and you don’t want them to go through your important documents, or you just want to keep thieves away, you need a safe.
There are many safes out there but none match this Liberty hdx 250 Vault Biometric safe. Get ready for me to blow your mind.
Table of Contents
- 1 Highlighted features
- 2 Features of Liberty 9G HDX-250 Smart Vault Biometric Safe
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 What are other alternatives?
- 5 Final Verdict
- The most reliable biometric system available
- Quick and Secure finger swipe access
- 15 Fingerprint Memory - Auto-Open Door - Lighted Interior
- Tamper Resistant Design - Fits most handgun sizes
- Key Backup - 5 year warranty - Includes AC adapter
Last update on 2021-07-16 / Affiliate links (#ad) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Biometric security system using your fingertips
- Quick and secure. Using one finger swipe, you’ll access the safe
- 15 fingerprint memory that can be used by multiple of people
- Tamper resistant. The Heavy duty Steel door can’t be cut, drilled, dented or burnt
- Key backup for emergencies. It’s unique and only opens your safe
- It’s designed with mounting holes. All you need to do is set it up and you’re done
- Includes an AC adapter
Features of Liberty 9G HDX-250 Smart Vault Biometric Safe
Everything about this safe impresses me. Let me take you through the amazing features of the safe and how each feature will benefit you.
The most innovative security system was the incorporation of biometric security. The fact that you can get your home/office secured with a system that recognizes your iris, face or fingerprint is just amazing.
This Liberty safe is one of the very few safes that allow access after biometric confirmation. This means that anyone who’s not you will not be able to access the safe.
Another plus side is that you won’t be worried about forgetting the code some safes use. Even in an emergency your biometrics never let you down. If this doesn’t give you peace of mind wherever you are, I don’t know what will.
Fast and secure
Imagine there’s a burglar in your house, you’ll need your gun/Taser right? Now imagine having a safe that you have to open manually with a key or a keypad. They’re generally very slow and noisy. By the time you’ll have accessed your gun/Taser, you’ll have been robbed already.
This Liberty safe doesn’t need all that hassle. It allows for a quick and secure access using its biometric system. One finger swipe will let you access the contents in your safe. Its excellent accuracy eliminates fail.
Those five or ten seconds you’d have spent inputting a code will be used to do something else.
There are situations when a lot of people can access your safe. Say in a family or the office. You may be thinking that a safe with a biometric security system isn’t for you.
Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s very possible. With this Liberty safe, you can use it with other people. Its 15 fingerprint memory allows you to use it with 14 other people.
The safe will not refuse to open because it’s not you. As long as you set the other people’s biometrics into its system, they also will be able to access the contents of the safe.
For a safe to be safe, it needs to be inaccessible unless of course, you want it to. For this to be possible, the exterior should be resistant to literally every hazard the safe may be exposed to.
This Liberty safe has been designed with heavy duty 14-gauge steel door. It’s not a secret that Steel is one of the toughest metals in the world. It can’t be dented, drilled, cut through or burnt.
If someone is able to tamper with the steel door, they still won’t be able to access your valuables. This is because of the anti-pry tabs and reinforced latch system. The weight of Steel also can’t allow for easy movement/transportation.
Technology as a whole is known to fail once a while. Safes are no different. A majority of safes come with backup keys so that when all fails, you’re still able to access your valuables.
This Liberty safe is no different. If the power goes out and the batteries have no charge left, its backup keys can allow you to access the contents of the safe.
The biggest advantage is that, this key isn’t replaceable. It’s made specifically for that safe such that even if someone else has the exact same safe as you, his/her key won’t open your safe.
- Auto-open door – after biometric confirmation
- Lighted interior – allows you to see what’s in the safe
- Fits most handgun sizes
- It comes with an AC adapter – to allow you to charge the safe’s battery
- Mounting holes for direct mounting
- 5-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Biometric security system that allows access after fingerprint confirmation
- Allows for quick access. All you need to do is swipe your finger
- You can use it with 14other people. This is from its 15fingerprint memory
- It’s impossible to access the safe unauthorized. The Steel door doesn’t allow for any form of tampering
- If everything fails, you can use the key backup. It’s unique to your particular safe.
- With its lighted interior, you can see what’s in your safe. If you have jewelry, it makes them sparkle
- If you have any type of handgun, it will easily fit into this safe.
- It’s difficult getting the fingerprint reader to record fingerprints. It also doesn’t recognize wet fingerprints.
- There’s a motor release sound when the safe opens. It’s not silent. It may be very inconveniencing especially when you need to be quiet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it possible to delete just one of the programmed fingerprints?
A: This Liberty safe can hold up to 15fingerprints. However after all the fingerprints have been saved, the next fingerprint will replace the first/oldest saved fingerprint. You’re able to add and replace fingerprints anytime you want.
Q: Is there any fire protection for this safe?
A: It can last for at least 2minutes when there’s a fire. It doesn’t have insulation on the walls. It, therefore, doesn’t work the same way a fireproof safe would work. No fire protection.
What are other alternatives?
Stealth Handgun Hanger Safe
It can be quickly accessed using a 6-digit combination on the keypad that illuminates when the first button is entered. Audible feedback allows you to know whether the combination is right or wrong,
It can hold three handguns at the ready and two others flat; a maximum capacity of five. Red light interior illuminates the contents of the safe.
BARSKA Biometric Safe with Fingerprint lock
You can use it to store important documents, valuables, jewelry, cash and other important things to you. The padded interior is shock absorbent and prevents scratches.
It comes with a manual, mounting hardware and two emergency backup keys.
If you’re wondering what safe you need to buy, the Liberty hdx 250 is the one to go for. From the above liberty hdx 250 review, you can see that its features will serve you with your best interests at heart.
So, don’t go for anything less than the Liberty hdx 250. But before you settle on it, think it through, do through research because a safe is meant to keep unauthorized people away. So it needs to be top-notch.
There are factors that may influence your buying like the price. If you feel it’s too expensive or cheap, I’d recommend the two alternatives listed.