Did you know that you can get a rifle scope with an indestructible sighting system and a battery-free illumination? I am certain that your answer might be a yes or no.
For those of you who don’t know about this, the trijicon acog 4×32 review will enlighten you on the same and much more.
Unlike other riflescopes, the Trijicon Acog has multiple features that enhance your hunting experience.
This advanced rifle scope is designed to those who have the M4 and M4A1 weapon system. This weapon system is particularly used by United States Marine Corps.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a scope of such stature? That is why you need this scope that has versatile and intricate features.
In this article, I have highlighted some of the features that make this scope the best choice. So stay alert and listen closely.
Table of Contents
- 1 Highlighted Features
- 2 Features of the Trijicon Acog 4×32 Smart and Day Riflescope
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 What are other Alternatives?
- 5 Final Verdict
- BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION: Features a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- RUGGED ALUMINUM-ALLOY HOUSING: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN: The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting “both eyes open,” utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept. The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters
- COMBAT PROVEN: No other magnifed optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25 x 6.62 x 3.62 Inches
- BULLET DROP COMPENSATING & RANGING RETICLES: The red Chevron ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 800 meters for 5.56 (.223 cal). Exit pupil-8mm
Last update on 2020-08-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Battery-free illumination with dual illumination technology
- Close-range combat proven
- Unique ranging reticles and bullet drop compensation
- Both eyes design
- Rugged housing of aluminum-alloy
- External adjusters
Features of the Trijicon Acog 4×32 Smart and Day Riflescope
Here are the mind-blowing features that provide you with easier target acquisition and identification. Having this scope at your disposal will be the best choice you ever made.
The scope is all about hitting the target by creating a perfect shot. You will not have any dissatisfaction with the scope.
It uses the dual-illumination technology that combines the fiber optics and the self-luminous tritium.
This allows adjustment of the brightness automatically to the already available light conditions. Daylight illumination is provided by the fiber optics. Night illumination is provided by the tritium reticle.
This makes it suitable for day and night hunting or shooting. It also ensures that there is no battery usage while illuminating.
This saves you a lot since it provides longer and enhanced shooting or hunting experience.
This rifle scope is particularly used in combat by the United States Marine Corps. It has been proven to work efficiently compared to other scopes. It provides a quicker target acquisition by the use of the unique reticle pattern while at close range combat.
This makes ideal particularly for our soldiers while fighting the enemy. The quicker the target is acquired the better the chance of survival in war situations.
Rugged Aluminium-Alloy Housing
The housing provides un-destroyable sighting system since it is made from a forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium-alloy.
This means while in combat the system cannot be shelled out easily. The aluminium-alloy ensures the durability of this scope for longer periods.
The design and make of this scope feature the right dimension for the purpose of getting the target. This particularly applies to the field of view.
Both eyes open design
This scope utilizes the Bindon Aiming Concept while engaging targets. The operator is able to keep both eyes open maintaining a maximum situational awareness.
The operator is able to steer clear of the enemy range while enhancing his position to acquire the target.
This makes it easier for the operator to hit the target before the target notices the operators range. That is why the specifications of this scope apply to missions and combat compared to other shooting activities.
The operator is always alert and keenly scans possible attack.
Ranging Reticles and Bullet Drop compensation
A bullet compensation of hit probability of up to 800 meters is achieved by the chevron ranging reticle. This enhances target identification by utilizing the bullet drop compensator without manual adjustments.
The aiming solution provided by this scope applies to the situation at hand making the scope to showcase convenience and efficiency.
Aiming precision is the main benefit of the ranging reticles and bullet drop compensator. The distance of the target does not matter as long as it ranges up to 800m.
This makes it ideal and perfect for use in long-range shots.
Additional standard features
- The additional feature is that the TA31RCO is waterproof up to 11m without the caps since this model features external adjusters. That means you don’t have to worry while you are submerged in water within 11m of the performance of this scope.
- This implies that for the purpose of windage and elevation adjustments you don’t require additional tools. The model on its own has a setup mechanism.
- It has merged aiming points in order to switch between supersonic and subsonic ammunition for simplicity and efficiency. This allows users to zero-in the optic.
- It uses dual illumination technology for easier visibility at night or daytime
- The sighting system is protected by aluminum-alloy
- Operator maintains maximum situational alertness with the both eyes design
- The reticles enable quick target acquisition while in close combat
- Precise aiming position
- Windage and elevation adjustments requires no tools
- Enhanced target identification of up to 800m with bullet drop compensator
- Useful in combat operations
- Designed only for the M4 and M4A1 weapon system
- Some of the products come with knockoff optics
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know that I have bought a genuine Trijicon Acog?
A: In order to tell a genuine Trijicon Acog and a fake one this are some of the things to look out for:
- Genuine Acog scopes will have marked serial numbers on the main housing, top of the scope, and on the eyepiece.
- All Trijicon Acog contain the forged words”Trijicon Acog” into the main housing with letters appearing raised.
- The sights have a statement that indicates it contains tritium on the left side of the unit.
What are other Alternatives?
ATN X-Sight II 5-20x/85mm Smart Day & Night Rifle Scope
It has superior features when it comes to the smart rangefinder and ballistic calculator. You are also able to get night vision with HD capabilities.
You can record videos with the Recoil Activated Video and share via Bluetooth to any of your devices.
You are also able to live stream with the built-in Wi-Fi. The 3D gyroscope makes images to be steady and free from distortion. The e-compass navigates to the required direction.
It has a profile manager to adjust any of the elements for every situation. You can also access the Obsidian Core with your android or iOS phone with ATN apps.
The scope makes it easier for you to work on the target. All you need to do is input the required data and the obsidian core does the rest.
Trijicon ACOG 4×32 Scope
This includes the 4x fixed magnification for you to be up and close to the object in the field of view.
The unique reticle enables precision when it comes to the aiming point and hitting your target.
This Trijicon Acog requires no battery for illumination, unlike the ATN. This scope is able to perform well during the day or at night.
It also has the PVS14 for night vision. Both types of Trijicon use the illumination technology while the ATN uses batteries. This means you should have a backup power pack.
The trijicon acog 4×32 review above has covered everything you would love to know about the scope.
When it comes to quick target aiming and identification, the Trijicon Acog 4×32 rifle scope is the best choice. This scope offers great performance when it comes to combat.
That is why United States Marine Corps have adopted this scope for their training and missions. The dual illumination technology means it stays for long periods since no batteries are needed.
It also ensures that you can comfortably work with the scope during the day or at night.
That is why if you need a durable, high-performing and versatile scope look no further. The Trijicon Acog does all these for you. That’s why I recommend it to you.